Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Look At What I Can Do!

Still practicing but not bad at all...



And the pictures are up from Helen's Place! Follow this link http://www.webpicsgallery.com/?goto=colonialphotography The password is mazurek then to the right click on "A Selection" and it will pull up all of the photos. Now, this is a children's photo contest and we are supposed to pick 3 photos to be presented to the judges. I figured, what better way than to ask everyone's opinion. Of course I already know what 3 photos I would pick, and ultimately I have the final say, but I want to know everyone else's opinion. SO, pick your 3 favorite photos and leave me a comment letting me know the numbers of your 3 favorites. Apparently the contest is judged by 10 people from across the WORLD. Pretty fancy for a local photo contest huh??!! One of the judges is in Amsterdam and another (I think she said) Italy. Anyway...let me know what you think! Enjoy :)


4 comments:

Emily said...

What a big girl sitting up! Ok, here are my favorites:
8670/8674 (these two are tied, I couldn't pick between sunglasses or her pretty blue eyes!)
8725
8750

Emily said...

and the winners are...8659, 8722, 8750. i especially like 8659 with the elvis lip.

~pop

Unknown said...

Goodness, not sure how anyone's gonna pick!!! My personal faves are 8619, 8659 (seems to be a popular one), and 8765. Thanks for sharing! Erin

The Yousef Family said...

I couldn't choose, she is just too darn cute that they are all great.