Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Florida and Many Faces

I'm sorry it's been so long again since I've posted but we've been super busy! Last Sunday found us returning from a wonderful trip to Florida with Granddad to visit Marley's Great Grandma BeBe and Great Granddad Bob (as she later referred to them). She struggled a little bit with the flights on our way down...not quite sure what it was...but the way back she did beautifully, just like Indy. I'm sure that it helped that Granddad was clever enough to schedule our return flights during Marley's nap times :) Anyhow, it was such a great way to spend the weekend! Marley was doted on my not only her mommy and Granddad but her Great Grandparents too. Here are a few pics from the weekend...Marley also had her first dip in the pool while we were there. My grandparents have a screened in pool in their backyard and it was the temperature of bath water so it was a great jumping off point. She seemed to really enjoy it...even when I dunked her the first 2 times...numbers 3 and 4...well they weren't quite as enjoyable. I am a little concerned though because the way she was moving her feet may be an indicator that she's going to be a breaststroker and anyone who knows me knows that I was anything BUT a breaststroker, but maybe 4 months is to early to tell...one can hope :)Lots more has been goin' on around these parts. Marley's Granny and GiGi are here visiting from Texas (pics to come from their whole visit at a later date), Fancy, Granddad and Aunt Sarah came up on Saturday for a barbeque and Marley just started on solid foods tonight! The pictures of that are quite comical but I don't have them on my computer yet so I will post those soon as well. We had her 4 month doctor's appointment today and once again the doctor says she's "perfect." She weighed in at 14.7 lbs and measured 25.5 inches long. (I am a little skeptical on the length...she was wiggling around an awful lot and I think she's just a smidge longer). That has her in about the 60% for weight and 85% for height.
Without further ado I give you what you really want...(P.S.-Her shirt says "Mommy and I agree, Daddy's Charming)...The MANY faces of Marley... What a pretty dress...

More to come later...

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is just too stinkin' cute!!! Can't wait to see more pictures, especially of her eating solid foods!