Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Help Needed

We need more help ASAP! The directions this time are "bright colors." Marley is going to take some photos tomorrow against a white backdrop (hence the white comforter) and they told us bright colors. This equals no white and no black aka the majority of Marley's wardrobe, well that and pastels. So here are the choices. We need two outfits...and I kind of like the idea of a dress and a jean outfit but it is summer so I included many short options as well...

The dresses...
Shorts and Capri choices (the shorts in the middle could be worn with either top).
More short and capri options...
And the choices for jeans...I LOVE these jeans on her...they are just too cute...and I like the idea of a casual photo...


What are your thoughts??!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

Third set of photos, center outfit. It's cute and bright.

For the jeans look, I like the top outfit.

Will she lose points for not being in bright colors??

Bethany and Brett said...

It's photos for a portfolio so I have NO idea...

Emily said...

I already text messaged you but I think the jeans with the solid pinkish top with the orange flower that is in the shorts/capri picture would be cute for the jeans outfit. And I do like the carters dress with leggings. I think those outfits would photograph well.