Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Marley's New Swing

So, daddy picked up Marley from daycare last night and they ended up taking an excursion to Toys 'R Us. I'm sure the girl was tickled pink, it is one of her favorite stores because there is a train table that she can play with. I'm thinking maybe we'll get it for her for Christmas.

Anyhoo...he ended up getting her a box of dinosaurs that she LOVES and a big girl swing for out in front of the house. It's all she wants to do now, go outside and swing. I was able to switch to the sport mode on my point and shoot to grab these, I think the reason they're so blurry is because it's a point and shoot. Oh well.

I love how in this picture I captured the unsure look. Trust me, this is not the face she typically has when swinging.
Daddy and I were teaching her how to pump her legs
This is the far more typical look when she's on a swing
This one cracks me up! I think her puppies had her distracted...I was a little worried she might fall off but this kid has some stellar balance.
Oh the joy!
All smiles
Thanks for my new swing Daddy! I love it!!

Photobucket

No comments: