Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALEY!

Today was a very special little girl's birthday!  
I woke up this morning thinking "WOW!  Today Kaley turns 4!  She's getting so big!"  
Then, I called Brett and said "Remember, today is Kaley's birthday." 
And then, in the car on the way to school, I told Marley, "Today is Kaley's birthday" and she got so excited!  Then all day at school periodically, I would think, "don't forget to call Kaley, don't forget to call Kaley."  
And then...we forgot to call Kaley.  :(  
So here is a very special birthday message that we made because I figure by now, she's asleep after all the birthday excitement.
We love you Kaley and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Photobucket

No comments: