Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Shower

This weekend was Erin Porter's baby shower in Woodbridge!  We had so much fun and after the partyMommy, Marley, Fancy and Aunt Sarah had a girls night that included going out to dinner, staying in a hotel and a little shopping today.  I don't have many pictures because, while I was SUPPOSED to be taking them, I ended up spending more time wrangling a certain 2 year-old.  Marley was very, very good but then tonight, when we got home, I found out she had stolen one of baby boy Porter's new toys...oh goodness...what will I do with that girl?!

Here is a picture of the diaper cake I made.  I was very proud of it for being my first try!  Thanks Erin Garriepy for helping me make this for Erin Porter :)

And then an attempt at making a diaper baby.  This one didn't come out quite as good as I hoped however, not bad for the first attempt. 


My little Diva striking a pose


The washcloth Lollipops I made


 MMM...nothing better than Kathy's Cake!


And this is by far my favorite picture of the day (although I did take a good one with Mar and so did Fancy).  Here is Marley striking a pose with Erin's brother Brian!  I think Brian's hand just makes it!


Hopefully I'll have more to post (including the picture of me with Mar, Fancy with Mar and the group shot of me, Mar, Fancy and Aunt Sarah) when Kath can email them!

Photobucket

No comments: