Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Model Material?

**Disclosure statement: This post may come of as bragging, and truthfully, it may be a little bit, but more it really is just a reporting of what we hear on a daily basis!

Truthfully, I hear it all the time.
"Wow, she's so pretty she's model material."
"Look at that gorgeous hair! I would kill for hair like that!" (And I think, yeah lady so would I!)

Some people go on and on and it really gets embarrassing. I mean yeah, we think she's cute, but we're also biased. But then, I watch the girls on "Toddlers and Tiaras" and I think, well yeah, Marley's cuter than her.

And then, I come back to real life and say there is no way that we could ever make that lifestyle work if we did get approached about her modeling, though wouldn't it be great if she could because all she earned could go into a college fund.

And yeah, she's won a couple of Williamsburg area photo contests but Fancy would have to be her stage mom!

But then, pictures like this come out of my camera and I wonder...could she be?
I mean she doesn't look particularly happy, but what models are? And yeah, she has a little bit of leftover food on her face from dinner, but what kid wouldn't?

Sometimes she even stuns me.

Photobucket

*Keep scrolling for more...past the Daddy's Little Helper post and beyond.

No comments: